Sunday, August 25, 2013

New Fish--Part 3 (and sorry for the delay)

Sorry about how long it's taken me to get back to this story. Beauty-Spot and I have been working around the clock to get to the two fish first, and I didn't want my brothers to be able to read my blog while we're planning. We've been lucky that neither Scar or Carlyle has struck while we were off our guard, but now that we know what were going to do, I think that I can tell you the whole plan:

Tonight, while Carlyle and Scar are taking their nightly nap, I'm going to sneak into the living room where the fish bowl is and take them one out. I know that this doesn't sound like much, but Carlyle takes his naps right next to the bowl, so I have to be silent. I'm going to climb the wallpaper, and grab the fish. I'll toss it down to Beauty-Spot, who will catch it in her mouth. She'll eat it, and I'll toss down the next one. I'll climb back down, and she'll give me the fish, which I'll eat. If my brothers wake up at any time, we do not abort. I simply eat one fish very quickly, and throw the other one down to Beauty-Spot.

This better work.

~Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment