Tuesday, August 6, 2013

There is a Squirrel... At the Window...

There is a squirrel... at the window! What do I do?? I can't go outside, it's too cold, but this squirrel is mocking me. I swear, it's laughing at me right now. It's one of those grey squirrels, not even one of the pretty red ones. Those I can take, those don't talk as much. It's laughing, I can hear it! I am not happy about this.

It's eating the birdseed!!!!!! How am I supposed to catch the birds when all of the bait is gone? If I'm lucky, Beauty-Spot will get it while she's out hunting a little later tonight. She'll get it... She'll stop him... I know it...


I saved a draft of this blog post, and it's been about an hour since the squirrel was at the window. My giants are hand feeding it, now... I feel betrayed.

~Erik

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how to get out of post a comment without posting one. Damn.

    ReplyDelete