Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Alright Carlyle, Okay Scar, I Posted It

Scar has been begging me to post this. Don't ask me why, it's not even a very good story, but he must've just gotten bored of the tree story, and needed something else to laugh at. It's really not something I'd like to share with the world, but I might as well, I have to post one of these everyday, so... Alright. No more beating around the bush. I'll tell you now. Here it goes...

Okay, so it's really late, I think about four in the morning, and I had just come in from a long night out with Beauty-Spot. It had been fun, going through garbage cans, cleaning out the neighbors' koi pond, all that stuff. I bid her goodnight, and headed back to my own house. Now, keep in mind, although cats can see in the dark, I have a bad left eye, and I was very tired that night. So I walk in through the cat door, to the washer and drier room, where we keep the cat box (we have one of those topless cat boxes). I got right into the cat box, and did what you would expect me to do. I left the room, and slept the night.

I really don't want to go into great detail, it was horrifying, so I'll just tell you the end of the story, okay? The giant screamed, and took the shoe off.

That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment