Friday, July 19, 2013

Carlyle and Scar Get a Chance to Blog Today

This is Erik. I decided I should give Carlyle and Scar a chance to blog today, just because they can't figure out how to start their own. Soon, I'll probably give Beauty-Spot a chance to blog, too. They're bugging me, so I'll be quick, okay? I'm bolding everything Carlyle says, and italicizing everything Scar says, so that you can tell who's typing.
I'm sorry. ~Erik

Carlyle is here!!! C! A! R! L! Y! L! E! If Erik hasn't talked about me yet, he's an idiot. I bet if he has talked about me, he hasn't talked aboubjjjjjtgp;.l bnmibovg fvbvggbupjv ln

Scar's her, kitties! Brother is trying rfdb to get back eiojfeg ahold of the keyboaowejnbeg sorry! That was supposed to say "keyboard", by the way. So, I bet Erik hasn't told you about the time when me and Carlyle both dated Beauty-Spot at the same tieuwf      uh240rgwvefdv

Yeah, they didn't do that. I'm not here supervising, I only walked in for water, so I'll correct all of the stupid things they say in the comment section.

Carlyle is BACK baby! So, I read Erik's first little blog post, and you guys have only heard one side of that story! So, Beauty-Spot was laughing (which we thought was rude, by the way), so me and Scar came outside (because we're concerned, not nosey) and we found our little brother hanging by his claws from the tree! Scar will finish the story up.

God, he takes a long time. You're just reading this, that took him three hourebfdjntwepdghb

SCAR SPEAKS LIES!!!

Okay, okay.  So, Erik was hanging from the tree, and we saw him. I--not laughing--climbed up the tree, and, true to my name, I tried to help my brother, grab his paws and all, but he JUST FELL! It was real funny, though, he licked his paw and rubbed his head, because he thought that was DIGNIFIED! He should know by now that it only works when I do that. Alright, that's all for me. Carlyle? Anything to add?

Well, seeing as Erik isn't in the room... That guy can NOT play piano. Really, that guy does not understand scales and arpeggios if you know what I mean ^..^

Buy!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lets see, hm... Everything they blogged about the tree incident was a lie. ~Erik

    ReplyDelete