Thursday, July 18, 2013

LAZARUS

I... could not... be more upset...

My neighbors decided that it would be a good idea to get a dog. Yes, you heard right a dog!!! They got this yippity little rat-dog, no bigger than a young kitten. I really don't know how they get so small nowadays, they didn't used to be like that. She's a little white dog that they decided to call "Lazarus" (I don't think that that's a word). The little guy is so loud a squeaky, that I was sure for a while that they had gotten a small siren, and were blasting it out the window...

Then I realized that would be kind of weird. So, deciding that I had to know what this strange sound was, I hopped through their open window. And I know what your thinking, I shouldn't do that, but they're cat people--or I thought they were until Lazarus came 'round--so it's okay.

I leapt through the window, and--just my luck--landed directly in the occupied dog bed. Little Lazarus jumped up, and bit into my tail. Lucky for me, I'm a lot stronger than her. I smacked the yipping thingy in face, causing her to fall backwards. Don't ask me why, I think it's just a dog thing.

So, Lazarus almost literally on my tail, I jumped through the window again. Now get this-- she actually followed me out! Or she tried... The little dog jumped, hit the wall, and fell down. I pranced home, content.

Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment