Monday, July 15, 2013

Buuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnn

I'll start off by telling you that it only got my fur, nothing important.


So, I was walking around on the kitchen table, just minding my own business. One of the giants had put out a few candles, and some fancy drinks out (by the way, kittens out there, don't lap up the fizzy drinks that the giants like, it's bad for cats), and they had made some fancy food. My brother, Carlyle, was chasing a catnip mouse around kitchen, batting it from paw-to-paw, and he took notice of my tail, dangling down from off of the table. Growling, Carlyle put his paws up on the chair, and snapped at my tail.

In defense, I swished my tail away from his jaws, and the tip of it went right into the flame of a nearby candle. Busy growling down at Carlyle, I didn't notice the sizzling sound, until it occurred to me to look at what he was pointing up at. With a yelp, and fell off of the table in surprise, and landed right on top of Carlyle.

He pushed me off of him, and laughed, pointing out that my tail was singed down, so I looked a bit like the rats he spent all day evicting from our neighborhood. Still laughing, he growled, and grabbed my tail in his paws. I moment later, we were wrestling, and pulled the whole tablecloth down onto the floor! Needless to say, the food and drinks were on the floor, too. But, lucky for me, my brother Scar walked in just as the giants came running, and I hurried--undetected, I might add--into the other room. For the first time, Scar was actually helpful.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment